A pocket sized clinical repertory that contains dosage suggestions. Its small size makes it an easier book to consult. The position of the Prescriber in medical literature is unique. The Prescriber deals with nothing else but treatment.
Book: The Prescriber (Big Size)
By: John Henry Clarke
Edition: 3rd edition
Released On: 2003
Physical Details: 382p.
Table of Contents:
Introduction to the Prescriber
Part I- How to Practice Homoeopathy
1. Necessary Implements
2. Comparative Value of Symptoms the Prescriber and Clinical Repertory Cases in point.
3. The Dictionary of Practical Materia Medica
4. Boenninghausen’s Pocket Book
5. The Scope of Clinical Repertories
6. Kinds and Degrees of Similarity
7. Hahnemann’s Doctrine of Chronic Diseases
8. The Genius Epidemicus
9. The Homoeopathic Materia Medica
10. Symptom Repertories
11. Various Materia Medicas
1. A Suggested Form
2. “Totality of the Symptoms” and the Invisible Nature of Disease.
3. “Treating Symptoms.” Hahnemann’s Case
4. Indications from Heredity and History
5. The Value of the Names of Diseases
Part III-The Plan of The Prescriber and How to Use it.
1. The Plan
2. Rules for Prescribing
3. Examples of Prescriptions
Part IV-List of Remedies, Abbreviations and Signs
|© Copyright Homoeopathic 2010. All rights reserved.|