This book is intended to offer answers to the many questions that are in the mind of well-wishers, believers, students, physicians of Bach flower remedies.
About the Author:
Farokh J. Master Presently based in Bombay (India) Prof. Farokh is a world-renowned homoeopath and teacher He is a author who has penned 25 books and is also actively involved in proving new remedies.Half of the year he is travelling all over the world teaching homoeopathy students and collecting experiences which are disseminated. He also writes for various National Dallies including The Times of India.
Book: Bach Flower Remedies for Everyone
By: Farokh J. Master
Edition: Reprint edition
Released On: 2001
Physical Details: 100p.; Index
Table of Contents:
1. Discovery of Bach flower remedies
2. How does Bach flower remedy work, placebo effect.
3. Conducting a consultation.
4. Advantages of Bach Flower Remedies
5. Materia Medica.
6. Comparative Materia Medics
7. Scope of Bach Flower Remedies in alcoholics & drug Addicts
8. Usefulness of Bach Flower Remedies in Pregnancy, Babies & children
9. Bach flower remedies in Dentistry
10. Rescue Remedy
|© Copyright Homoeopathic 2010. All rights reserved.|